[Vision2020] Do-Nothing Congress

Chasuk chasuk at gmail.com
Sun Jun 25 13:25:45 PDT 2006

On 6/25/06, Paul Rumelhart <godshatter at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I can't decide if you are a well-written troll or if you are for real.  On
> the outside chance that you are for real, I would recommend trying not to
> let your prejudices rule you so much.  I haven't seen anything from you yet
> that can't be classified under "fear of difference".  Although I have to
> admit that your tone puts me off enough that I have trouble finishing what
> you write.

I'm fairly certain that Chevy is one of our previous trolls
reincarnated under another guise, or maybe even a current troll
working an extra shift.  Either way, let me share with you a little
secret: trolls, finely pureed, are excellent on melba toast.
Remember, melba toast is really just a fancy name for grilled bread
twice-sliced.  Troll jelly is good on melba toast because, being
aqueous and insubstantial, it spreads thinly on something already
almost intangible.

And there is no aftertaste... can you say yummy?

We need to be very careful not to expose our trolls to light, because
they shrink up and blow away, and  our melba toast is nevermore as
tasty.  Well, not until our next troll stumbles into the Vision2020
blender.

--
http://emmagoldman.wordpress.com/

"Aren't people absurd! They never use the freedoms they do have, but
demand those they don't have; they have freedom of thought, they
demand freedom of speech." -- Søren Kierkegaard