[Vision2020] Do-Nothing Congress

J Chevy j_chvy at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 25 10:49:35 PDT 2006

Hey Thom,

  Why do you predictably cling to the tripe your buddy that quisling Schafer drivels? The only words that ring true are those in the title. Yes, unfortunately, we do have a do-nothing congress. Our congressmen are selling out our nation piece by piece. Just a couple weeks ago our so-called Republican dominated Senate voted to allow 100 million aliens in our country, effectively giving Mexico the key to our country—and, with that, the assurance that we will be a third world nation, rocked by miscegenation, crime, immorality, and Mexican levels of government corruption in under a decade. Go get ‘em boys. The right has drifted left and the left is deeper in the gutter. We have no true conservative in power. We are doomed. The left wants to burn the American flag, kill babies, give our nation away (as do some Republicans), increase the queer and lesbo presence, and redistribute our wealth, giving equal shares to the losers that are too lazy to work. Moreover, the Republicans
 are too afraid to stand up to the lunatic left for fear of losing votes of being coined a bigot. These situations do amount to a do-nothing congress, not the issues up for debate. Again, Schafer is a traitor, and it goes way back.

  Further, his yellow journalistic fervor is the norm in most media circles. Take the NY Slimes for instance. Thanks Bill Keller of the NY Slimes for once again leaking classified information to the enemy. Mrs. Malkin’s article and cartoons (below) pays Keller his just tribute. Thanks to the traitors of the world: Keller, Schafer, etc..

  http://michellemalkin.com/archives/005434.htm

  J:-(

Thom Hansen <thansen at moscow.com> wrote:

  >From Bob the quisling Schieffer's commentary on today's (June 25, 2006) "Face the Nation"

Do-Nothing Congress
By Bob the quisling Schieffer

Before long, Congress will be leaving on its Summer Vacation. My question
is, how will we know they are gone?

It's been so long since Congress did anything I have to stop and think to
remember what it is they are supposed to do.

Oh I remember now, improve the lives of the people who elected them. Can't
think of another reason, can you?

Don't misunderstand me. Congress does stay busy. The debate on the
constitutional amendment to ban gay marriage took a lot of time. Of course,
all sides knew there was no chance it would pass. Did the debate improve
your life?

The debate on immigration policy took up more time, but the House and Senate
never came close to consensus so they have basically thrown in the towel and
decided to hold hearings around the country. Maybe they could appoint a Blue
Ribbon Commission and waste even more time.

This week begins perhaps the greatest time waster of all: yet another debate
on a constitutional amendment to ban flag burning, which has as much chance
of passing as I have of pitching in the World Series.

Nevertheless, both sides love it because it's an excuse to raise campaign
contributions. The Conservatives can appeal for money to help them protect
Old Glory, the Libs to protect free speech.

But even those in Congress expect nothing to happen. "it's an election
year," one Senator told a friend, "nothing is going to fly this year, but we
all have to do a lot of flapping."

Funny, except it's our time and money they're wasting.

Seeya round town, Moscow.

Thom Hansen
Moscow, Russia

"Uh, how about a 1-strike law. Death doesn't seem too extreme for a Level-3
sex offender."

- Dale "Comb-Over" Courtney (August 3, 2005)

List services made available by First Step Internet,
mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com