[Vision2020] Gier's far-fetched foul

Tom Hansen idahotom at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 24 19:47:04 PDT 2006

J Chevy stated:

"Hey, did anyone happen to see the gay pedophile-priest busted by Dateline
NBC? I suppose his gross acts would be acceptable by you guys?"

No, J Chevy.  Those acts would be no more acceptable than if they had been
committed by a heterosexual church-going male (like Sitler or Wight).

"Uh, how about a 1-strike law. Death doesn't seem too extreme for a Level-3
sex offender."

- Dale "Comb-Over" Courtney (August 3, 2005)