[Vision2020] Trinity Fest Concerns re City Council

Tom Hansen idahotom at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 24 15:27:50 PDT 2006

Chas -

I misinterpreted your inital posting.

I strongly believe that we both agree that Lena Whitmore Elementary School
should not sponsor any keggers for its sixth grade graduating class.

I appreciate your clearing up my misconception.

Let's sit back and observe whether or not Gabe Rench's "Odd Squad" is
capable of maintaining proper security for this year's Trin Fest.

Seeya round town, Moscow.

“Uh, how about a 1-strike law. Death doesn't seem too extreme for a Level-3
sex offender.”

- Dale “Comb-Over” Courtney (August 3, 2005)