[Vision2020] Christ Church and NO freedom of religion

Taro Tanaka taro_tanaka at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 24 12:07:56 PDT 2006

Nick Gier writes:

[[ Writing for Christ Church in "Credenda Agenda" (vol. 3: nos. 9, 11), Greg
Dickison makes it very clear that "if we could have it our way" there would
be
no freedom of religion, and those who reject Christianity would face charges
of
apostasy before a Christian magistrate and be subject to the death penalty.
]]

Don't worry, Nick. You'd be declared mentally incompetent to stand trial.

-- Princess Sushitushi