[Vision2020] Islam peaceful? Yeah, right!

J Chevy j_chvy at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 23 18:46:11 PDT 2006

Those peaceful Muslims are at it again. But, it's our fault you know. We should have welcomed them into the multicultural fold of America with our loving arms of tolerance. Then, this would ever have happened. Have we become completely insane? I say export every Muslim from our nation—of course, followed closely by every other illegal alien. Islam is evil, as is the notion that non-European immigrants can successfully assimilate.

  http://washtimes.com/national/20060623-081816-4017r.htm