[Vision2020] Child abuse by homos

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Fri Jun 23 18:45:43 PDT 2006

You make me sick.  I know that makes you laugh.  Giggle and snort and yuk it
up.  It beats having to grow up.

May God have mercy . . .

keely

From: J Chevy <j_chvy at yahoo.com>
To: vision2020 at moscow.com
Subject: [Vision2020] Child abuse by homos
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 18:23:32 -0700 (PDT)

The article below is just another one of many examples of queers abusing
children, a situation that outpaces abuse by normal people/couples.  Look at
these freaks. You can’t tell which one is the acting male—though, I’m
guessing it’s earring boy, the parasite on the left. Execellnt reason to
grant them equakl status in society if one ever existed.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml;jsessionid=1HPIU2I1TOFF5QFIQMFSFFOAVCBQ0IV0?xml=/news/2006/06/23/ufoster.xml&sSheet=/news/2006/06/23/ixnews.html

   Since when was soccer a valid Anerican (US) sport? Why does America need
to copy the rst of the wprld? No one cares about soccer in the least bit.
Now, baseball, that's another story.

   J :(

Ring'em or ping'em. Make  PC-to-phone calls as low as 1¢/min with Yahoo!
Messenger with Voice.

  List services made available by First Step Internet,
           mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com