[Vision2020] Child abuse by homos

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Jun 23 18:46:12 PDT 2006

So, what you are saying is that pedophilia is acceptable ONLY if it is
committed by heterosexual church-going males (like Sitler and Wight)?

And o n a semi-related note,

Deacon James stated:

“Gabe,

I've said it before, but it bears repeating: You are a good-looking fella.”

Perhaps you ought to have a “talk” with him, huh, at least before he starts
color coordinating the furniture and drapes at Anselm House.

Seeya round town, Moscow.

“Uh, how about a 1-strike law. Death doesn't seem too extreme for a Level-3
sex offender.”

- Dale “Comb-Over” Courtney (August 3, 2005)

  _____