[Vision2020] Xtra, Xtra, Photos tell all, Everyone has FUN at Trinity Fest

Michael metzler at moscow.com
Fri Jun 23 17:30:20 PDT 2006

Wayne,

Then they buried him, and on the third day he rose again from the dead and
sits at the right hand of God the Father Almighty; I can understand humble,
family based festivities given the story line (children like the snow cones
and cotton candy and so I can imagine Jesus passing out such things).  What
I cannot understand it why a Christian would be so vain, immature, and
disrespectful to a neighborhood discussion group.  This really is a fairly
unique phenomenon as far as I can tell.

Michael

David Williams writes:

" I, personally, will be running the Snow Cone and Cotton Candy stand..."

Could someone explain to me the theological or Christian connection between
Christ suffering and writhing on the cross with cotton candy and snow cones?

Lost,

Art Deco (Wayne A. Fox)

deco at moscow.com