[Vision2020] Good sport? No!

Michael metzler at moscow.com
Fri Jun 23 16:31:36 PDT 2006

Our intelligence has reported that some of this dispatch, including names
and topics on the sporting events getting discussed, have been directed
right from the Doug Wilson household.

Personally, I'm glad these guys have decided to do this; it is very
informative for those outside the Kirk.  Although after a while, enough is
enough.

Michael

Visionoids,

Please ignore the letter from Larson. It's just a dumb joke. Heh heh... We
don't even have a clubhouse. Heh...

Deacon

P.S. Larson, I believe you not supposed to mention Operation Ortspay Atchay
on Isionvay Entytway Entyway.

Guys,

I got my letter!! Whew, I was starting to feel left out!  So far so good
though, eh?  I think Operation Sports Chat is proving to be a real sucess -
I hope Master Wilson is pleased!  See you guys at the clubhouse.

Long Live Wilson,
Truly, Visionaires, whether the subject is skylarking-as-sport, security and
Shiraz at Trinity Fest, derogatory remarks about Intoleristas and
mean-spirited jokes about substance abusers and neuroses, or much of
anything else, I'm sick to death of hearing from Kirk boys.

Perhaps Doug Wilson ought to dispatch -- hell, just permit -- some women
from the Kirk to take up the thankless job of defending the group.  I'm
beginning to believe that the next generation of Christ Church leaders won't
be found among the crass, clueless and craven NSA boys we've been
entertained by, and the with the young women disqualified, it's gonna be a
long, dry season after this crop of elders retire.

Doug, are you just pleased as patriarchal punch with the job your boys are
doing?  You must be; they've certainly learned from the masters...

keely

Larson