[Vision2020] I love Sports.... Sports, Sports, Sports et al Sports

Saundra Lund sslund at adelphia.net
Fri Jun 23 14:25:16 PDT 2006

Moving along to what's REALLY important . . .

When, Mr. Williams, did *you* learn not only that an adult predator had
abused one of our community's *very* young teen girls but also that a serial
predatory pedophile had operated undetected in our community for 18 months?

According to your pastor, the information was available to you sometime in
late 2005.

If that's the case, I'd like to know what makes you think it proper to
"infiltrate" V2020 now with all your silly sports posts to try to shift
attention away from real issues facing our community after you *chose* to
remain silent while privy to *important* information pertaining to the
safety of our children, information that was withheld from the vast majority
of our community?

Somehow, I don't think God is going to look too kindly on your strategy of
obfuscation that harms *all* of God's children.  If you *knew*, and you said
nothing . . . did nothing . . . to protect our children yet think nothing of
posting all these frivolous sports posts now, then shame on you, Mr.
Williams  :-(

May God have mercy on your soul.

Saundra Lund
Moscow, ID

nothing.
- Edmund Burke

***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2006, Saundra Lund.
Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside the Vision 2020 forum
without the express written permission of the author.*****