[Vision2020] Good sport? No!

Saundra Lund sslund at adelphia.net
Fri Jun 23 14:19:13 PDT 2006

Speaking of pedophiles, Mr. James, when did *you* learn not only that an
adult predator had abused one of our community's *very* young teen girls but
also that a serial predatory pedophile had operated undetected in our
community for 18 months?

According to your pastor, the information was available to you sometime in
late 2005.

If that's the case, I'd like to know what makes you think it proper to
"infiltrate" V2020 now with all your silly sports posts to try to shift
attention away from real issues facing our community after you *chose* to
remain silent while privy to *important* information pertaining to the
safety of our children, information that was withheld from the vast majority
of our community?

Oh . . . wait . . . I see where you admitted on V2020 to being at a 2005 HOH
parish meeting where you were informed.

Then WHAT in God's name is your excuse, Mr. James?

Somehow, I don't think God is going to look too kindly on your strategy of
obfuscation that harms *all* of God's children.  You *knew*, and you said
nothing . . . did nothing . . . to protect our children.  Shame on you, Mr.
James  :-(

May God have mercy on your soul.

Saundra Lund
Moscow, ID

nothing.
- Edmund Burke

***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2006, Saundra Lund.
Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside the Vision 2020 forum
without the express written permission of the author.*****