[Vision2020] Pictures worth a thousand words

Saundra Lund sslund at adelphia.net
Fri Jun 23 14:15:54 PDT 2006

Speaking of Trinity Fest 2006, Mr. Rench . . .

When did you learn not only that adult Greyfriar's Hall ministerial student
Jamin Wight had abused one of our community's *very* young teen girls but
also that then-NSA student serial pedophile Steven Sitler had operated
undetected in our community for 18 months?

And since you were in charge of the security for Trinity Fest 2005, did
either of the known-by-your-pastor predators attend last year's Trinity
Fest?

Saundra Lund
Moscow, ID

nothing.
- Edmund Burke

***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2006, Saundra Lund.
Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside the Vision 2020 forum
without the express written permission of the author.*****