[Vision2020] Good sport: entertaining J Ford's questions with theseriousness

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Fri Jun 23 06:46:37 PDT 2006

One of our resident smartasses has most assuredly crossed the line when
"engaging" with the legitimate, purposeful questions posted by J Ford.

It borders on libel to say, however sarcastically, that someone "should stay
away from controlled substances" when the point is made to suggest that his
or her questions are the result of ingesting drugs -- "I'd like to know what
you've been ingesting that makes your mind produce such questions" makes the
point pretty clear.

Whether libelous or not, it's certainly ugly and sinful.  I'm waiting for
Gabe Rench to remind the Princess that he/she will answer someday to a Holy
God.

Gabe?  Buddy?  Can I get an "amen"?????

keely