[Vision2020] Xtra, Xtra, Photos tell all, Everyone has FUN at Trinity Fest

David Williams davidwilliams365 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 22 09:52:54 PDT 2006

Whaddya know??  Trinity Fest puts a smile on everyone's face.  Thanks,
Jackie, for reminding me.  Since you've already broached the subject (great
job, Mr. Lamoureaux, on the photos, everyone looks fantastic, great press
for this year's Fest), I would like to take this opportunity to cordially
invite everyone on V2020 to attend the 2nd annual Moscow Trinity Fest.
Tickets can be purchased from Chris Lamoureaux at the Christ Church Office.
I, personally, will be running the Snow Cone and Cotton Candy stand
(Michael, you've gotta try these), on the La Bella Vita side of Main Street
in Friendship Square.  Promises to be great fun.  Need more info??  Lemme
know and I'll pass it on to you.

Cheers,

DW