[Vision2020] Pictures worth a thousand words

Gabriel Rench k5grench at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 22 08:14:11 PDT 2006

Jackie and Tomsee,

I am replying to this accusation not because you two are actually worth
replying to, but because sometimes people actually believe what you say.

First off, Jackie its funny that you accuse me of lying when you won't even
admit that you are J Ford.  I really enjoyed serving you and your son when
you were members of Christ Church.  I know you wont interact with this email
because that is just the kind of person you have become.

Secondly, if you look a little harder at those pictures you will also see
people not wearing badges.  Badges were not required for the Tuesday night
event; therefore it was a badgeless event.  I understand that this is a hard
concept, but just because people were wearing badges does not mean that they
were required.  I stated to the City Council that the Tuesday night even was
free and was community a community event.oh and did I mention that badges
were not required.

Tomsee,

As for security. ohhhh wait you weren't there.you don't know the whole
story.you did not even get right in your email.

Ya'll must be taken notes from Captain cub reporter Joan.

I understand it is hard for ya'll to do something besides accuse, but it is
also important to understand that Christ is King and you will eventually
have to answer to God.

I hope to see ya'll at the community event, sponsored by the Trinity Fest,
on Tuesday night August 8th.  Cheers!

Gabe