[Vision2020] Photos Tell All

Michael metzler at moscow.com
Wed Jun 21 18:07:22 PDT 2006

Guys,

What did I miss here?  You only start posting like this when there is
cogent, sound evidence against your pastor, but I don’t see it this time
around.  What was it?  I should admit however, that I suspect there is at
least something up with some “photos;” I suppose I should investigate
further what ever it is you are trying to cover up.

Also, wouldn’t it be more productive if you were to contribute to the
apologetic discussion on submission and the gospel instead of further
insulting your neighbors? Just a thought.

Michael

Yeah, count us in as well. My kids love cotton candy.