[Vision2020] anysoldier.com

Matt Decker mattd2107 at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 20 21:46:11 PDT 2006

All,

Don't forget the good stuff like Playboys/penthouses, Nicotine, baby
wipes(cleanes the body out in the field), and of course a pint of whiskey.
All of these things can be used or bartered at a huge rate over there.

When I was over in Kuwait in 98 I remember getting a log(10 cans of
Copenhagen/chewing tobacco) and selling them for 10 bucks a can. Compared to
3 bucks that it cost at the time. As in the nudy mags, well imagine 40 guys
that haven't seen a female in 6 months, it GETS LONELY:)

Anyways food for thought.

Thanks Debbie for the insight. I only wished more would do the same.

Matt