[Vision2020] New Airline

nickgier at adelphia.net nickgier at adelphia.net
Tue Jun 20 17:59:28 PDT 2006

Air Torture is the premiere airline transporting detainees to select torture chambers around the world. We deliver all our customers to countries where torture is routinely practiced.  Some people call this "outsourching torture," but the U.S. government, who finances us, has come up with a much better name: "extraordinary rendition."

Thanks to the Bush Administration, the "war on terror" has been a big boon to our business. All flights are fully funded by unsuspecting taxpayers in the United States.

Route Map

We fly to several world-class torture chambers around the world. Below are some of our featured routes that have been disclosed by organizations such as Amnesty International.

For map click on www.airtorture.com/site

Make your "vacation" plans now.