[Vision2020] When Wal-Marts go Dark

Craine Kit kcraine at verizon.net
Tue Jun 20 13:44:42 PDT 2006

The value of their shares in the stock market have also been
slipping. I've noticed with other chains that when the shelves begin
to have more space between items and the sales people rarer, it is a
sign their management and/or business model is no longer working very
well. Perhaps Walmart is reaching the limits of their system.
Perhaps, that is because of the rising cost of fuel. Perhaps rising
demands for goods from the factory workers in other parts of the world.

Kit Craine