[Vision2020] Our Captured GIs

Andreas Schou ophite at gmail.com
Tue Jun 20 10:47:43 PDT 2006

On 6/20/06, ToeKneeTime at aol.com <ToeKneeTime at aol.com> wrote:

> Keeely,
>
> Our troops are not "suffering" under President Bush's admirable and
> charismatic leadership.  The VAST MAJORITY of them are proud of him and the
> mission they are on.  You obviously don't have a clue about the warrior's
> mindset.  Kindly stop putting your subversive and cowardly words in their
> brave mouths.

"An overwhelming majority of 72% of American troops serving in Iraq
think the U.S. should exit the country within the next year, and more
than one in four say the troops should leave immediately, a new Le
Moyne College/Zogby International survey shows."

It would help your position if you ever said anything remotely factual.

-- ACS