[Vision2020] Chas-hominum.....

Chasuk chasuk at gmail.com
Tue Jun 20 10:17:08 PDT 2006

On 6/20/06, ToeKneeTime at aol.com <ToeKneeTime at aol.com> wrote:

> Chas, simply ridiculing RV's reasoning ability with glib one-liners without
> addressing his specific points, hardly constitutes that "logical discourse"
> you libs are so fond of congratulating yourselves on.  For you logic mavens,
> isn't that referred to as an "ad-hominum" fallacy?

The logical discourse had already occurred, Tony, but Dick either
chose to ignore it or didn't recognize it when he read it.

As for the ad hominem accusation, I plead guilty.  However, you should
take it as a compliment, as I was just using you as a role model.  I
think you've actually managed to abuse every one of the logical
fallacies during your tenure here, but don't worry: I don't have any
ambition to emulate you any further.