[Vision2020] Our Captured GIs

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Tue Jun 20 08:57:24 PDT 2006

I could conclude, as 'most anyone would, that Nick's ire is aimed at Bush,
not the men and women who suffer under his leadership.

keely

From: "rvrcowboy" <rvrcowboy at clearwire.net>
To: "Vision2020" <vision2020 at moscow.com>, "Chasuk" <chasuk at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Vision2020] Our Captured GIs
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 06:05:21 -0700

Chasuk writes: "What an unfounded, childish, defamatory, hateful thing to
say," in reference to my suggestion that Gier could be celebrating the
demise of our captured GIs.

Given the fact Nick has already demonstrated his hatred (what else could you
call it?) for our military and its commander, what other conclusion could
one have?

Dick