[Vision2020] (no subject)

Michael metzler at moscow.com
Mon Jun 19 18:53:49 PDT 2006

> The Biblical arguments are why I'm staying out of it: I realize that I'd
be arguing from entirely different premises than you.

Oh, come on.  Deciding what would be the most genuine Christian
understanding of gender distinction has value for everyone don't you think?
: -)  If Christians are forced to hold a submission model, and if submission
is a priori bad, then you have an argument against Christianity.   I don't
think we will be starting from entirely different premises though, as I
think our discussion about pursuer/pursued construct evidences...

Michael