[Vision2020] NAMBLA does not speak for me.

heirdoug at netscape.net heirdoug at netscape.net
Sun Jun 18 23:20:37 PDT 2006

Mrs. Smith,

To answer your wiccad questions....

No I only smoke a good cigar, sometimes my tires and salmon.

What is "stoopid"?

I'm not terrified, I fear only the Creator God and nothing that the
magical coyote's can dig up.

There is nothing "the hell the matter" with me. And why would you use
God's name in vain?

Yes you are asking a lot of rude questions and no your 6'3" mountain
man Mr. Smith doesn't intimidate me with his rude questions.

lemeno, Doug
Do not fear what man can do in destroying the body, but fear God who
can destroy both the body and your soul.