[Vision2020] THE TRUTH ABOUT GROUPTHINK MOSCOW!

debismith at moscow.com debismith at moscow.com
Sun Jun 18 19:38:31 PDT 2006

Hurrah! Another person unwilling to allow Tony Simpson's vile vituperations to infiltrate a
perfectly good computer. Can't repeat often enough: Bozo filters keep clowns from sucking up
your time. Tony fully understands the 1st amendment. He simply likes to set folks up for the
next unwarranted insult. He has no intention of discussing anything, he simply wants a target
for what he considers to be creative (ie bludgeoning anyone and everyone). I suggest he take
up underwater basket weaving. While it may not be art, it sure would beat the heck out of his
vicious dog impersonations....
Debi R-S