[Vision2020] Dougie Defend(er)s

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 18 18:20:15 PDT 2006

Dougie says:

"Speaking of NSA, any college that is garnering this kind of opposition must
be doing something fundamentally right."

So producing pedophiles is "fundamentally right?"  In whose eyes?

And mike lawyer comes to Dougie's "rescue" (?) when he says:

"...you just don't see Mr. Wilson in the right contexts. You only see him on
the front lines of the battle where he does all his fighting. No one would
expect him to fight with his party hat on (though you need to pay more
attention to the humor, funny satire, and witty comments).   But you should
see him in the office when people from all over the country slander him and
say all sorts of silly things about him. Now there's a party. You've never
seen such rejoicing til you've seen our office after particularly ugly
Christ bashing. "

My question is:  Are you equating Dougie with Christ?  It is decidedly NOT
Christ that anyone is "bashing", but Dougie and his obvious lack of concern
for the community he receives his pay, his many expensive gifts and even his
home from....so why the confusion, mike?

J  :]

P.S.  Interesting note:  mike does NOT call Dougie "pastor" but rather "Mr.
Wilson" - hmmmmm........