[Vision2020] Wilson makes Somebody furious!--Wilson killed Santa

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 18 14:47:19 PDT 2006

Tom,

  You need to go back and reread my previous post.

  There was a Head of Household meeting in which this issue was discussed. Do
  you understand that Hansen? Do you understand that the members of  Christ Church were informed. The public was informed through government  channels, mainly, the police. So stop saying they were not, it is a lie.

  Second, when I said if he said something publicly it would interfere  with the case, I  was referring to BEFORE official charges were  made, not after the conviction. You were the one that was making a case  about Wilson not releasing information that any citizen could have  obtained at any time from the court house.

  Thirdly, I find your attempts to try and exploit and politically capitalize on the actions of a pedophile saddening.

  If your true concerns were for victim's of sexual predators, and not  something to try and use as a weapon on a political opponent, you would  have been listing all of the sexual predators in our community and  surrounding areas, not just ONE that no longer lives here. Your pretend  concern for the community regarding this issue, is laughable. You are  only interested in one thing, advancing your political agenda and  attacking Doug Wilson, you will stop at nothing, even when it comes to  the most tragic of events like this one and at the behest of the  victim's family to stop.

  Regards,

  _DJA

Tom Hansen <idahotom at hotmail.com> wrote:        P  {  margin:0px;  padding:0px  }  body  {  FONT-SIZE: 10pt;  FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma  }    Arnold -

  You really ought to go back and re-read your post.

  You claimed that any public announcement concerning Sitler would adversely impact a locally ongoing investigation.

  Sitler made a plea agreement.  In exchange for his plea of guilty, Sitler was to receive a lighter sentence.

Once  all was said and done concerning Sitler's plea agreement, he became a  convicted pedophile.  Now, tell us how making such an announcement  public would hinder an ongoing investigation, an investigation that  would pretty much be moot due to Sitler's conviction (BACK IN JULY of  2005).

  Concerning if/when Wilson was aware of certain facts . . . STAY TUNED . . . more forthcoming.