[Vision2020] Wilson makes Somebody furious!

Michael metzler at moscow.com
Sat Jun 17 16:35:32 PDT 2006

DJA,

Please point out any factual errors found on my web site and I will correct
them right away.  What I find odd is that you claimed that "all" the
information presented was false, which is clearly not true.  And no, I don't
have a clue who the anonymous poster on Vision 2020 was.

Michael

Michael,

You find pointing out misinformation an odd response? Interesting, but not
surprising considering that you have an entire website dedicated to
producing this same misinformation. I wonder who the anonymous poster was.
Do you have any ideas who it could be, Michael?

Regards,

_DJA