[Vision2020] no superwalmart -- Tribune report

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Jun 16 17:09:29 PDT 2006

Thanks for posting the article, Bill.

It is refreshing to realize that for the time being Moscow is NOT part of
the . . .

"Wal-Mart Nation"

http://www.tomandrodna.com/Sounds/WalMart_Nation.mp3

We will simply have to limit ourselves to the one outlet for . . .

"Wal-Mart Specials"

http://www.tomandrodna.com/Sounds/WalMart_Specials.mp3

Seeya round town, Moscow.

sideways, chocolate in one hand, a drink in the other, body thoroughly used
up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO. What a ride!'"

  _____