[Vision2020] Chasuk the prognosticator

Scott Dredge sdredge at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 16 00:53:18 PDT 2006

I agree it's not over and I don't disagree with your comment about this being "probably a good ruling".  I expect the Colorado legislature to redefine marriage in no uncertain terms.

-Scott

Michael <metzler at moscow.com> wrote:                        But wait and watch. Its not over.  This was probably a good ruling; one that will further refine our judicial tradition once it is over.

  Michael

  Chasuk <chasuk at gmail.com> wrote:
 Thu, 15 Jun 2006 15:07:41

 The theoretical example I provided was extreme, but we live in an
 occasionally extreme world.

 And 50 minutes later, this story hits the wire about a guy in his mid 30s who filed a lawsuit - and won - for the right to marry his teenage girlfriend in Colorado.  Classic.  You should buy a lottery ticket Chas.

 Full story at:

 http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060615/ap_on_re_us/teen_marriage

 List services made available by First Step Internet,
          mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com