[Vision2020] RE: TYPO CORRECTION Re: The age of consent

Taro Tanaka taro_tanaka at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 15 14:42:34 PDT 2006

Chasuk,

To repeat myself, I'm assuming that all the people connected to a
prospective marriage are not insane. Instead of making up the most
ridiculous examples from the planet Physhtar, which has an atmosphere of
pure ammonia and life forms correspondingly adapted to such a world, you
bring me an actual example of a 7-year-old Christian girl who wants to marry
a 32-year-old man, a 32-year-old Christian man who wants to marry a
7-year-old girl, the girl's Christian parents who think this is a great
idea, and the Christian pastor who would be happy to marry them, and then
let's talk. Otherwise take your ridiculous examples back to Physhtar and get
your answers there.

-- Princess Sushitushi