[Vision2020] The age of consent

Taro Tanaka taro_tanaka at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 15 13:38:53 PDT 2006

Thanks, Joe. And I'm genuinely sorry for being short-tempered and giving
offense where none was called for. There are times when givng offense is
legitimate and times when it is not, and my manner of response falls under
the latter. "If any man offend not in word, the same is a perfect man, and
able also to bridle the whole body." Please forgive me.

-- Princess Sushitushi