[Vision2020] Camille S-S's New West post

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 15 07:01:12 PDT 2006

Thanks for proving my point Michael.

  Best,

  _DJA

Michael <metzler at moscow.com> wrote:                  st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }                              DJA Writes:

  The  article is full of factual errors, starting with the headline. No, I don't care  to get into it.
  It  isn't worth my time and would net in zero gain to convince the irrational that  read the
  article  in the first place. The only thing I will give you is that  Joan mentioned Wilson  25 times and Sitler 28.

    Me:

    It sounds like this is a  parroting of Wilson&#8217;s  response; My initial take on this response was posted here: http://poohsthink.com/?p=574

    Thanks
    Michael