[Vision2020] The age of consent

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Jun 15 05:29:21 PDT 2006

Sushitushi stated:

"And just in case it is not clear, biblically speaking there is no 'age of
consent' to sex outside marriage."

Not being the religious type, Sushi, I will assume that you are correct.
However, we live in a democratic republic, not a theocracy.

I assume by your posting that had Sitler married his "partners" prior to
indulging in sex, his indulgence(s) would have been considered perfectly
acceptable behavior, both morally and ethically.

Yet, had Sitler married each (and every) of his "partners" he would be
considered guilty of another sin, that of polygamy.

Please continue, Sushi.

We're listening . . .

"If not us, who?
If not now, when?"