[Vision2020] THE TRUTH ABOUT GROUPTHINK MOSCOW!

Chasuk chasuk at gmail.com
Wed Jun 14 22:20:07 PDT 2006

On 6/14/06, ToeKneeTime at aol.com <ToeKneeTime at aol.com> wrote:

> Good grief, Chas, you really need to introduce Joan to a competent
> therapist.  She proclaims that all posters on GROUPTHINK MOSCOW, are Liberal
> Democrats.  She then clucks that debate is encouraged and that heated
> argument is just fine.

GROUPTHINK MOSCOW is about as clever a soubriquet as Blind2020 and
similar juvenile constructs, but I imagine that you already know that,
and just don't care.  After all, you still address Andreas as Andrea,
and pretend that you don't know that he is male.  I did call you
ToeKneeTime initially, but only because it appeared in your own
e-mail.  The capitalization and exclamation marks are clever, too.

> But you're all of LIKE MIND!!

> What the Hell is there to argue or debate??

Are all conservatives like-minded?  Really?  Then you are a much more
shallow lot than I imagined.  This does present me with a a conundrum,
because in my experience most conservatives are thoughtful, rational
human beings.  It' is unfortunate that your immediate friends have
apparently convinced you otherwise.

> You libs just DON'T GET IT.  A forum with any claim to fairness or open
> mindedness DOES NOT DISQUALIFY ANY PARTICIPANT BASED ON THEIR PERSUASION!!

We get it, and we would never "disqualify" anyone based on their
persuasion, whatever that means.  However, we would disallow those
whose sole purpose was to annoy, antagonize, and disrupt.

Still laughing at Tony Simpson,  -- Chas