[Vision2020] Cult Fantasy News Flash

Bill London london at moscow.com
Wed Jun 14 15:40:00 PDT 2006

Heather:
First, many thanks for posting to V2020 (really).  The Christ Church women
have been often discussed on V2020, and I am glad you are speaking directly
to us now...... which brings me to my second point: I am trying to
understand the "wife submits to husband" thing.
Can you explain that to me?  Does that assume husbands never make a mistake?
Does that mean you are explicitly telling your daughters that they are
inferior (in skill, talent, judgement, etc)?
BL