[Vision2020] Kinder, Gentler Moscow

Joe Campbell joekc at adelphia.net
Wed Jun 14 09:49:06 PDT 2006

Dear Doug,

I still don't really understand what you're saying, other than noting that my spelling and grammar on the V are pretty bad. For the record, I write and edit for a living, so when I'm not working I like to let it rip!

Sorry for spelling Dale's last name incorrectly. How do you spell it? I would "fact check" it but that would entail looking at his blog and I can't do that and remain a good Christian.

On a related note, your dismissive tone makes it hard for me to think that CC/NSA gives a rat's butt about what anyone thinks other than themselves. I'm trying to separate the CC/NSA congregation from rude folks like yourself and you are making it difficult to do that! If I were a member of that congregation, I'd ask you to change your tune or to stop posting altogether. Has anyone asked you that? That would be worth knowing.

Which brings us to the real issue: To the extent that you condemn Joan and Ament you  should also condemn Doug, Dale, and Ed. On the other hand, if you think that Doug, Dale, and Ed are allowed to say whatever rude comment they'd like about folks, as long as they aren't affiliated with CC/NSA, then you have little basis on which to cry about Ament's usage of the term "Androids,” to use one example.

It is a two-way street. You can decide on which side of the street to drive but you can't go both ways. Stop insulting or stop complaining. Pick one.

I'm trying out the former but it is difficult! Wish me luck!

Best, Joe

---- heirdoug at netscape.net wrote:

=============
Joe,

Let us use logic to go through your points...

Are you saying that Mary's* main tactic is being rude and giving
insults... "someone insults someone else"

Actually it's three lefts make a right... "two wrongs make a right"

Doug Wilson, Ed Iverson and Dale Courtney... "you have a comma in the
wrong place and mispelled Dale's last name"
These men have a lot on their plate each day and really could care less
about most liberals.

Are you defining SIN in this statement?

You not getting it..... Is the Point!

lemeno, doug!