[Vision2020] Liberal Moscow blog hits

Joan Opyr joanopyr at moscow.com
Tue Jun 13 18:18:00 PDT 2006

Hello all:

We seem to have racked up 2,434 hits over on Liberal Moscow.  Go, us!
This isn't too shabby considering the fact that, software-wise, I don't
know what the heck I'm doing, and Chasuk, who does, is out of town.
There's a new post up in the Free Association category:

http://emmagoldman.wordpress.com/tag/free-association/

I'm doing my damnedest to arrange this site so that all and sundry can
generate posts and not just comments, but so far, no luck.  Again,
Chasuk has promised to look into it, and I ask for your patience.  Your
comments are going up just fine in all categories, and they are a
pleasure to read.

You Liberal Moscow Luddite Co-Administrator,

Joan Opyr/Auntie Establishment
www.joanopyr.com