[Vision2020] My Summer Reading Suggestions

Ralph Nielsen nielsen at uidaho.edu
Tue Jun 13 15:48:22 PDT 2006

I have never enjoyed novels. They bore me, and I cannot see the
point in spending anymore than two hours reading about the
happenings  of people that don't exist. My reading skills fell behind
as a kid  because they wanted me to read Wren instead of the
Encyclopedia  Britannica. However, I have many books in my second
bedroom, in fact,  that is why I have a second bedroom in my
apartment, that and to store  exercise equipment that is still in
mint condition :).

   For those you that hate novels but love reading like me and most
Aspies, I suggest:

   The World Almanac 2006

   and

   The Complete Family Medical Guide by Dr. Warwick Carter

   Lots of facts, graphs, and information, some of which is much more
useful then you find in a romance novel.

   Best,

   _DJA

And if you like blood, gore, and cruelty read the Holy Bible. Many
people claim it is nonfiction.

Enjoy (if you can)

RN