[Vision2020] Drive-Thru Convenience Store?

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 13 15:05:33 PDT 2006

I remember Rathaus fondly and going there as a teen and pre-teen with my brother and sister.

  Murdock's seems like it was here just yesterday.

  I think a drive thru convenience store would work in the spot  of  the empty Garage there on Third St., provided it sold coffee and beer  too.

  Best,

  _DJA

Tom Hansen <thansen at moscow.com> wrote:  Remember Murdock's?  It was located on the west side of Main Street just
south of Sixth.  That was the first place in Moscow that I went to regularly
when I first started attending UI.  Then Rathaus.  Then the Corner Club.
Then John's Alley.

About a year before it was put up for sale, and ultimately closed down,
Murdock's was considering converting itself to a combination
laundromat/tavern.  They had some hot bands that played at Murdock's.

Thoughts?

sideways, chocolate in one hand, a drink in the other, body thoroughly used
up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO. What a ride!'"