[Vision2020] Drive-Thru Convenience Store?

Jennifer McFarland jmcfarland at latah.id.us
Tue Jun 13 14:37:33 PDT 2006

I love the laundry/bar combo--but it would have to be non-smoking or it
would defect the purpose of the fabric softener (which, let's face it, since
fabric already soft, most of us just use for the smell).

PIO Jennifer L. McFarland
Latah County Sheriff's Office
Public Information Officer
PO Box 8068
Moscow, Idaho 83843
(208) 882-2216
Fax (208) 883-2281
http://www.latah.id.us/Dept/Sheriff_Main.htm

Truth is the summit of being; justice is the application of it to affairs.
***Ralph Waldo Emerson