[Vision2020] HELP, HELP, I'm bein' oppressed (w/ an English accent)

David Williams davidwilliams365 at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 13 14:02:25 PDT 2006

Does anyone recognize that quote??  Great.  I mean, good.  Great and good.
Grood.  I think.

Anyways, on to whats REALLY important.  Brazil currently leads Croatia 1-0
midway through the 2nd half.  The lone goal came from Kaka, a Brazilian
midfielder.  The brilliant strike came off his left foot from about 20yrs.
out, and curled into the top left corner, just beyond the reach of the
Croatian keeper.  Absolutely sensational!!!  Brazil came out sharp, but
finished at the half looking bored.  Ronaldo himself appears apathetic and
out of shape, walking listlessly around the pitch.  Ronaldinho alone seems
excited about the match, and he has distributed the ball well.  Croatia
surprisingly has played very aggressively, with a number of quality
attempts, though Brazilian keeper Dida has proved himself equal to the task.
  The 2nd half of this game should be close, unless of course Brazil can
shake its complacency and play to potential, in which case the goals should
come in bunches.

In a shocking turn of events, the match between France and Swtzerland ended
in a 0-0 draw.  This places S. Korea atop the group with 3pts., France and
Switzerland in second with 1pt. apiece, and Togo in last with 0pts.