[Vision2020] wow! Wow! WOW!

Joan Opyr joanopyr at moscow.com
Tue Jun 13 12:25:01 PDT 2006

On Jun 13, 2006, at 11:49 AM, Adams 2020 wrote:

> Wow. You are crazy.
>
> A!

Wow!  A! is a troll!  Who knew?

Once again, I invite the poor, the tired, the hungry for real debate,
yearning to be free of Bozos, to join us over on Liberal Moscow.  The
address is:

http://emmagoldman.wordpress.com

Joan Opyr/Auntie Establishment
www.joanopyr.com

PS: Here's my guess.  Someone distributed a memo at New St. Andrews
advising male (and only male) students to subscribe to Vision 2020 and
toss out random one-liners and observations about rugby and the World
Cup.  And, lo!  They complied.  I'm a fan of rugby and football; I've
played the former.  I do wonder, though, just how much longer this memo
will remain in effect.  Until Sitler and Wight are off the front pages
and off this list?  That may be a while, kids.  We're fairly tenacious
around here.

PPS: You boys won't be singing rugby songs anytime soon, will you?  I
warn you, I know the words to several, and I'm not afraid to sing them.
  Loudly.  "On the first day of Rugby, my true love gave to me . . . a
Lewinsky in an MG."  As you can imagine, this song only gets worse.

PPPS: I also have friends in Australia, the international home of the
rude rugby song.  Shall I invite them to join Vision 2020?