[Vision2020] Drive-Thru Convenience Store?

Kai Eiselein, LatahEagle Editor editor at lataheagle.com
Tue Jun 13 08:22:56 PDT 2006

Arizona has/had drive thru liquor stores, too. Just pull order your booze,
smokes, pop, candy...whatever and you were on your way. Lousiana used to
have  places called "Daquiri Hut" You'd pull up, order your favorite flavor,
they'd serve it in a foam cup and lid with a straw and down the road you'd
go.