[Vision2020] Kinder, Gentler Moscow

Joe Campbell joekc at adelphia.net
Tue Jun 13 07:40:26 PDT 2006

Tony,

I've noticed a kinder, gentler tone in your notes. And then I read this one.

My guess is that Joan is sick of insults, not debate. You get to tell her how disgusting her life is and then, when that makes her angry, you get to tell her that she can't control her temper. Doesn't sound like fun to me.

The real question is, Why do you enjoy insulting people so much that you beg them to come back for more?

--
Joe Campbell

---- ToeKneeTime at aol.com wrote:

=============
Joan,

You are one amazing woman!  You propose to offer a "safer" place than  this
list for posters uncomfortable with opposing views.  That in itself is
obnoxious enough, but what really shocks is the notion that you are in any way
qualified to serve as the moderator of a safer anything.  Was it not you  who
suggested that another poster have her brother beat the snot out of someone  who
had dared to challenge her?  Were you not the whack-job who threatened  to kick
an opponent in the groin, rendering them sterile?

Joan, why don't you admit the reason you are bailing out of here:  You  no
longer enjoy a monopoly on this list.  You are no longer allowed to  intimidate
and abuse others with whom you disagree.  People have begun to  stand up to
you and as is true for all bullies and tyrants, you can dish it out  but can't
take it.

Enjoy your little haven for those who prefer to wallow in group  think.
You'll be right at home.

Refusing to tolerate tyrants,  --Tony