[Vision2020] To Squish or Not To Squish That Is The Question?

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 13 00:26:20 PDT 2006

Hmmm.......does this mean that Sitler should pray his "enemies" be killed or
squished and God would listen?

Or is there a possibility that God takes into consideration the person doing
the asking, what their life is like and just why they would want someone
squished?

Isn't it that we are to do HIS will and abide by HIS rules?  If a person is
not going against God, and someone asks for that person to be squished
anyway, doesn't it make sense that God would NOT squish them?

Can you imagine the guilt a child would carry with them if they wished for
someone to be dead and they died shortly after?  Does this mean that that
child has God's ear as compared to an adult that makes a similar prayer
about someone but does not get the same result?

What a thing to teach children.  "Wish your schoolmate dead if he doesn't
seem to be fitting in with what you want."

Heck, if that is the right thing to do - then why is it that people are
shocked about Columbine?  Shouldn't we just say "hey, they were just
squishing their enemy"?

J  :]