[Vision2020] Sports

Michael metzler at moscow.com
Mon Jun 12 23:31:58 PDT 2006

I do wonder why literal prayers for God to hurt local neighbors do not get
very much press.  I think it is good to keep bringing up this subject. This
seems like an interesting, local, community sort of thing that deserves
further discussion.  I hope others will keep broaching this subject until we
get a good debate.

And by the way: God has not so far been answering your prayers.

Michael

Adam's Post:

Wow. Thank you for that simultaneously creepy and rain-manesque response.

Wait. Was mine the 16th time "imprecatory" was used or was when you used
"imprecatory" the 16th time?

Are we on 18 now? Oh man.

A!

> Is that sincere? It's so hard to tell when it's just text. Maybe if we all
> used more emoticons. Like: "they seem to be written with care :)" or "they
> seem to be written with care ;)". See the difference?

Michael is always sincere.

> Also, I don't think that's the proper usage of alterative. Then again, it
> can be hard to tell when it's just text. Nice work with imprecatory though
-
> that's excellent vocab. Where'd you learn that one?

>From my cursory count, "imprecatory" has been used 15 times in the
last twelve months on Vision2020.  This is the 16th usage.