My Response: Re: [Vision2020] Liberal Moscow (correction)

Ted Moffett starbliss at gmail.com
Mon Jun 12 23:21:20 PDT 2006

All:

Look in the mirror, chasuk at gmail.com!

So chasuk at gmail.com thinks he has not engaged in conduct similar to
trolls and flamers on Vision2020?  I disagree.  Everyone read the post from
Chasuk at gmail.com forwarded below.

While some Vision2020 participants represent viewpoints I disagree with
vehemently, and I feel like attacking them with no restraint, the following
post by chasuk at gmail.com should not, in my opinion, have been sent to
this public list, regardless of how much he found his opponent offensive
and/or morally corrupt.  Send this sort of crap privately, please!  Your
post below does not contain one significant element of reasoning or fact,
but solely aims to use derogatory language and images to vilify an
opponent.  While I agree with chasuk at gmail.com that the person this post
was aimed at has posted hate speech to this list (at least I think chasuk at
gmail.com would agree with me on this point), this does not excuse returning
hate for hate with no significant ideas or reasoning.