[Vision2020] Sports

Adams 2020 adams2020 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 12 20:22:07 PDT 2006

Is that sincere? It's so hard to tell when it's just text. Maybe if we all
used more emoticons. Like: "they seem to be written with care :)" or "they
seem to be written with care ;)". See the difference?

Also, I don't think that's the proper usage of alterative. Then again, it
can be hard to tell when it's just text. Nice work with imprecatory though -
that's excellent vocab. Where'd you learn that one?

A!